I can now check writing on my blog off my list of New Year things I would like to accomplish. I have had this blog for over a year now. I have had two designs done and have never written a thing. I have been using it to follow blogs that I love to read and I LOVE to read blogs. Really, love is not a strong a word here. I learn so many things and follow some really neat people, some I have met, but most I have not. I do have to admit that I have a very false sense of reality based on the people that I do not know. Sometimes I tell J stories about people and he will ask who I am talking about and I always have to say, “So and So. Oh… she writes a blog I read.” The inspiration from Christian women in the blog world has really been a blessing. For this I am very thankful.
1 comment:
Yeah! Welcome to blogland. I think 2010 is going to be a great one for the James family!
Post a Comment