Butterfly Sparks Designs

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Ask and You Shall Receive: Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff

I honestly cannot remember where I found this recipe. I was searching for easy slow cooker recipes and this was one that I found and decided to try. At the time, we were living in a very old apartment and the oven burned EVERYTHING. My slow cooker quickly became a very dear friend. My friend Katie requested that I post this recipe. It is SO easy and SO good. If you are short on time, have the ability to chop an onion and like beef stroganoff than this recipe is for you.

Ingredients:

· 1 pound cubed beef stew meat
· 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
· ½ cup chopped onion
· 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
· ¼ cup water
· 4 ounces cream cheese
· Egg noodles OR rice

Directions:

1. In slow cooker, combine the meat, soup, onion, Worcestershire sauce, and water.
2. Cook on LOW for 8 hours, or HIGH for about 5 hours. Stir in cream cheese just before serving.
3. Serve over egg noodles or rice.

Remember to use a slow cooker liner for quick and easy clean up. If you use Steam Fresh Rice instead of egg noodles, the only dirty dishes you have to wash are your dinner plates. Happy Cooking!


1 comment:

Katie said...

Thanks Amanda!!! This will be on my menu soon!! Hope yours was good tonight!