Butterfly Sparks Designs

Friday, March 12, 2010

Delicious!


Do you read Our Best Bites? NO!?!? Well, you should. Not that this is a good thing, but their Molten Lava Cakes recipe (pictured above) single-handedly reversed the phenomenal results of the six week weight loss regimen I embarked on last May. They also have a Chicken Pot Pie recipe that I may, or may not, have on hand at all times in my freezer. Today they have posted a recipe for Chocolate Mousse Crunch Cake that looks so good I think I may run the risk of having to shop for an entirely new wardrobe.


So, if you dare, pop over and be amazed. Our Best Bites. You're welcome (in advance).

4 comments:

Sara @ Our Best Bites said...

Thanks so much for the shout-out Amanda! And I have to say I'm kinda sorta glad that my own diet is not the only one I've destroyed, haha.

-Sara

Katie said...

Okay, I must try all the recipes you mentioned! You know I love chocolate!

Speaking of recipes..will you post the one for the beef stroganoff...the one with the cream cheese! I never wrote it down thinking it is so easy I would remember but I can't remember!

Amanda James said...

I will post it for you this weekend, Katie! It is SO good! :)

Valerie said...

I'm definitely thanking you for this adorable and fun site! ;) So great!