Butterfly Sparks Designs

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Thank you, June! That was fun.

June was really great. It was exactly what I needed. Susan came all the way from Texas to visit and then I flew to Virginia to spend a long weekend with Amy and Kristi. All three women have a very special place in my heart. I am so blessed to know each of them and honored to call them friends. Amy and Kristi are friends from undergrad at Shenandoah University and Susan and I met in graduate school at SCAD.


Kristi, me, and Amy visiting the Shenandoah University campus.

Me and Susan at my wedding. Just had to point that out. Did not want you to think that I put my wedding dress on and ran around Savannah recently. Susan did take some pictures while here in town but all I have to say about those pictures is AWFUL! Not Susan, me. So gross. Pasty, pale, puffy and sitting awkwardly on a park bench in over 100 degree weather. Yuck. This one is much better.

No comments: