ustin and I took a quick trip to Atlanta to see the Braves play last Friday and we really had a great time. We had great seats (row 15 above the Braves dugout) and had lots of foul balls hit our way. The game was so much fun and every Friday night after a home game there are fireworks. They were awesome! It was really just a blast. Justin is such a big Braves fan that it is so much fun to experience a game with him. I always tell him that he enjoys watching the Braves better than the Dawgs during football season. There is no cussing, sulking, or throwing things during a Braves game. Just plain old enjoyment. The way it should be in my opinion. I was having so much fun that I didn't complain one time about being hot and it was so HOT!We tried to book a hotel across from Turner Field but they were all full so we ended up staying at the Ritz Carlton Atlanta. We never get to take a trip together so we decided to just live it up for one night and it was so worth it. The service at the Ritz is AMAZING! "Mr. and Mrs. James, welcome to the Ritz Carlton. Did you have a nice trip? Let me get that for you. Would you like a bottle of water, lemonade, or raspberry ice tea while you check in?" All that just getting out of the car! The room was beautiful and when we returned from the game our bed was turned down with chocolates and a little note telling us what the weather would be like the next day and wishing us sweet dreams. Sigh...
Breakfast the next morning was wonderful. I had a chocolate milk and a waffle with fresh whipped cream that I will never forget. It was beautiful.
Even though we were only gone for a little over a day it felt like an entire weekend. It was lovely.

No comments:
Post a Comment